2020 RO20″ Holiday Trout Bash
The “2020 Release Over 20” Trout Bash will be a statewide tournament from Friday, 12/11 to Sunday, 1/3 and powered by the iAngler Tournament app which allows participating anglers to fish anywhere and at anytime by submitting catch photos to our judges directly through the app
Location and Dates: Any North Carolina coastal waters
- Friday, December 11th: Fishing begins at 12:00am
- Sunday, January 3rd: Fishing ends at 11:59pm
Entry Fee: $35 per angler (Your Entry Includes, Mailed Direct to you)
- 3 Pak of EYE Strike Texas Eye Jig Heads
- Pack of Slam Shady Soft Plastics
- 10% of Daiwa Card (For Use at Certain Tackle shops)
- Sponsor Wristband for Photo Entries on iAngler Tournament
- Release Over 20 Sticker
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd places receive top prizes for largest 3 fish total length
- Dozens of random prize giveaways based on submitting fish of any size. The more you catch the better your chances!
- 1 trout submitted = 1 raffle entry
Target Species: Spotted Seatrout
- Scoring based on aggregate total of the 3 longest catches (rounded up
to nearest ¼ inch)
- Aggregate of your 3 longest trout= total score
“Release Over 20” BIG Fish TWT (Largest single fish length wise that is released)
- • Winner will receive a custom CCA Engel Cooler 50qt
100% Catch and Release Tournament!
- The iAngler Tournament app allows your phone to replace the weigh station and gives your catch an opportunity to live for another day so that we can do our part to “Let ‘Em Spawn!”
- Each time you catch one of the valid tournament species’, you can take a photo of your catch with the wrist band, submit the photo to our judges for scoring, and track live leaderboard updates all within the iAnger app!
The TWT for trout is being sponsored by our friends at Eyestrike Fishing in conjunction with the ‘Release Over 20” campaign
- If you submit any photos of trout over 20” at www.releaseover20.com and enter “CCA Inshore Slam” into the box that asks for Guide Company, you will be entered into a separate drawing for an awesome prize from Eyestrike
iAngler Tournament Registration:
- In order to log your catches you will need to register on iAngler Tournament and download the app for your phone. Make sure to do this prior to the start of the tournament.
- After your registration was processed on the CCA website you should have received an email with a receipt for your purchase, instructions for registering on iAngler Tournament, and a coupon code to bypass the $40 payment on iAngler Tournament.
- If you did not receive this email, please check your spam folder. If you still don’t have it, contact firstname.lastname@example.org